Thursday, November 13, 2008

Home Office in great need of systems!

Here is my newest project! This homeowner is very busy with multiple businesses and 2 children. They just completed an addition to the back of their home in order to gain space! This room is right off their entry and she is a bit overwhelmed, can you tell? I am reorganizing this space as well as setting up the new Play Room. Most importantly, I am merging things together from many different areas to create true "homes" for all items and am creating systems to better manage her busy life! She is very intelligent and juggles more than most and just needs an organized environment and rules to follow in order to maintain a Pretty Neat space!

I will post After pictures next week!

post signature

1 comment:

SoBella Creations said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the transformation.