Friday, November 14, 2008

Baby Shower Decor!

I am co-hosting a baby shower this weekend for my new niece! It is not in my home and I am taking what I am doing out of town and mingling it in with another person's decor and style. I hope I won't scare her because I have lots of stuff to take! I'll post pictures next week but wanted to share my diaper cake! The shower theme is brown and pink so I went with that, of course! Yes, it is 100% diapers, except the center which is bottles.

I love doing something totally FUN and cute and since I don't have any girls I am having a BLAST with this shower! OH, and the TWIN GIRL shower that I am hosting for my TWIN in two weeks! Yes, just typing that gets me teary eyed--I mean, how CUTE and UNIQUE is that????? That will be at my house and I plan to have fun so I'll put that up early December!

post signature

No comments: