Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What could be prettier?

Okay, my kids smiles should be my first answer I know! But besides that, I just love to look at this jar. Am I nuts? I walk past it all the time and love it when it catches my eye! I so enjoy needing to use it as I love to dig through all the tiny ribbon that makes such a huge difference when I'm creating!
I know this isn't a life altering design tip but really, if you don't love the things you have in your home, what's the point? You should look in every room and see areas that you love and that you are drawn to. I have seen many blogs where they photograph those areas and items (anything from a photo wall to flowers on a side table) and show all the pictures. Maybe I'll do that someday . . . My ribbon jar would be on the top of my list.

post signature

No comments: